Monday, August 25, 2008

Tay's Beard-Off 2008



Alrighty, for the past 13 years that I have been growing facial hair, I have denied my Arab roots and kept the facial hair to a limit. Well, I have decided that I can no longer deny my genes. I have decided to grow the beard of all beards! Well, OK, maybe it will be more like Tom Selleck's 5 o'clock shadow than Santa Claus, but it will definitely be rockin. As you can see from this picture, I am 2 days into Beard-Off 2008. If any challengers would like to join my beard off, join at your own risk. I'm gonna see how Saturday's game goes, I might have myself a new lucky charm. Can you imagine how much Laura is gonna love it when she finds out I've become superstitious over shaving my beard in fear of jinxing my Ags? Should be a fun Thanksgiving ;)

No comments: