Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Howdy!

Alright, so my lovely wife has inpired me to give this blog thing a try. To be honest, I have been thinking about trying one of these for awhile. I think writing is a great outlet, and blogging seems to be a great way to express your opinions in a public forum. I don't think I am really looking for any infamy in doing this. Instead, I am hoping the close circle of friends and family who initially view this will be interested in the topics I bring forth, in hopes of fostering a little bit of intelligent discussion. I hope to be introspective, but this isn't my journal. I also hope to present my opinions in an intelligent manner, but by no means am I a journalist. I am vastly interested in different opinions on a multitude of subjects, including faith, sports(Aggie Football only a month away!!), politics, current events, etc. So expect to see a bit of everything here, as I aim to truly post many of my musings. I look forward to posting some interesting things, and I am looking even more forward to hearing your response!

Thanks & Gig Em,

TaylorA

1 comment:

Laura said...

So glad you finally started one! LOVE YOU!